Saturday, March 13, 2010

First Post!



Well isn't this new and exciting!

Introduction:
My name is Adrian. I am in college (NCSU). I love to bake.

Throughout my brief 17 years on this planet, I have spent many hours in the kitchen. I remember one afternoon when I was about 5 or 6 I went through all of our cabinets and just experimented in mixing flavors and ingredients- the result was chocolate covered marshmallow teddygrams.
I really enjoy working in the kitchen and making all sorts of sweets. I'll post some photos of my older creations below, but now I have a new challenge for myself. I am going to bake my way through Martha Stewart's Cupcake Book. I have already completed the oreo cheesecakes and boston creme pies, and as we speak I am waiting for my devil's food cupcakes to cool!
There is no time limit on my goal- after all I am a poor college student that rarely has time for baking... I'll just try to post every time I make something new that I am especially proud of!
Thanks for reading :)


cupcake tree June 2009

"iPhone" cupcakes Father's Day 2009

that should be good for starters, I'll add some more old photos later!

No comments:

Post a Comment